Friday, August 29, 2008

Just Cant Get Enough...



So lately I just cant seem to get enough food.  I swear I'm hungry all day long!  This completely goes against everything I've trained myself to do over the past three years, yikes!!  I think it's because I've recently fallen in love with cooking again and I get so excited to taste the evenings fine cuisine, and therefor I'm no longer afraid of food as I have been.  In a way it's incredibly liberating, not being so confined and consumed by the unquenchable need to diet and stay in shape, or rather, get in shape; And of course, as you've by now guessed my plan to do a figure contest has waved bye-bye, but for now I don't even care, I can hardly believe my own cavalier thoughts on the matter.  Perhaps this is a new me...geeze I hope not!

2 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

I love the fat kid!!!!

Mike and Melissa said...

Crystal there is nothing wrong with desiring food...and you'll never look like that chubby kid, so eat all you want. You're a stick anyways!